January 25, 2014

THE TAKE AWAY


the goods 
(clockwise from the top left)

Madelinetosh yarnNo.6 boots (oh I have wanted these for so long it is silly), Why People Photograph by Robert Adams, Kokka fabricNani Iro fabric, two skeins of Koigu yarn, Take Care post card collection by Nikki McClure

Almost all I collected while in NYC, thinking of knitting this hat or this one, oh and socks. I have never made socks, I was thinking it could be the perfect project for this spring /summer when all my regular supplies will be packed away. Like I already said those boots, wow I have been wanting them for too long, every season that has come and gone, I have debated them. Quite relieved to have this behind me. So excited about this new to me Robert Adams book, he is always my go to writer on photographer and in truth the idea taking a literary break from parenting books would probably be healthy.

No comments: